Tuesday 26 November 2013

The Sweater Weather Tag

1. Favourite Candle Scent? I'm not into pine, Christmassy scents at all, I instantly think of toilet duck. For me it's all about foodie, sweet scents. Some of my faves are 'Christmas Cookie' from Yankee Candle and 'Rehab' - roasted almond and honey milk, & 'Lounge' - honeycomb and vanilla from Rodial. They're gorgeous, sweet without being sickly and just make me feel really cosy. I've posted about my love for Rodial candles before here.

2. Coffee, Tea Or Hot Chocolate? I don't do tea. I try forcing myself to drink green tea but that's as far as it goes. I love hot chocolate but have to be in the mood for it, I'm definitely a coffee girl.

3. Which do you prefer, Winged Liner Or Dark Lips? I've mentioned before about my lips being so thin that dark lip colours make them look even smaller. I love dark lips on other people and have a serious case of lip envy but on myself it has to be winged liner. 

4. Favourite Thanksgiving Food? We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK but even when it comes to Christmas food I pretty much eat what I would normally eat any other day. I don't like turkey cause I'm an oddball so eat chicken but Christmas day is all about overdosing on sweets. :)

5. What's The Weather Like Where You Are? Cold, dark and wet.

6. Most Worn Sweater/Jumper? It's no longer on the New Look website and is in the wash so I can't show you but it's a completely plain, cream fisherman knitted jumper. Sounds boring but it's really comfy, warm and can be dressed up with a statement necklace.

7. Must Have Nail Polish For Autumn? This is a hard one but it would have to be Chanel 'Vertigo' (swatches) Not only is it a gorgeous colour but it's special to me for two reasons - it was my first polish from Chanel and it was a gift from Lina.

8. Skinny Jeans Or Leggings? Both! Leggings for around the house, skinny jeans when I'm out and about.

9. Combat Boots Or Uggs? I don't care what anyone says about Uggs, they're essential in this weather but at the minute I'm more likely to reach for boots.

10. Is pumpkin Spice Worth The Hype? Who Knows? I have no desire to try it. I've never tried pumpkin but already know I wouldn't like it.

11. Favourite Autumn/Fall TV Shows? The series has ended now but I was OBSESSED with Under The Dome, can't wait for the new series to start. I always watch Law & Order SVU no matter the season. Need to get my Stabler fix even though hes old enough to be my dad. Creepy? Maybe. And most recently, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

I tag everyone who reads this post! :) If you've already done this tag feel free to link the posts in the comments so I can have a wee nosey.

Follow me: Twitter | Bloglovin' | SheSaidBeauty | Instagram

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cool tag, I love winged liner too :) I think I'll be doing this at some point! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love foodie, sweet scents too, definitely the best for candles and Rehab sounds amazing! x

    ReplyDelete