Monday 4 November 2013

Shopping My Stash #18

The Body Shop White Musk Libertine Body Mist: I very rarely buy anything from The Body Shop now but when I was a kid I looooved all the White Musk scented products and does anyone remember when you could mix up your own perfume oil? I've maybe made that up but I have memories of standing around a round table with glass bottles full of different scented oils. Anyway, during one of their sales last year (or maybe the year before) I ordered myself this body mist along with the matching perfume. I don't love it as much as I did back then but I still have a soft spot for it. As you can see, I've barely used any of this bottle but to me it's more of a Wintry scent, great for this time of year so I'm sure I'll make a quare dent in it.

Organic Surge 2-Minute Moisture Mask*: By the time this post goes live I'll probably have already tried this hair mask. It came in the Organic Surge Beauty Blogger Bundle, you can see that post here. At the time of writing that post I wasn't sure when the bundle would be on the Organic Surge website but the post has now been updated. You won't find the bundle on the website unless you click the link in that post as the offer is exclusive to beauty blog readers.

Estee Lauder Double Wear: My full coverage friend, I've neglected you for what seems like forever. I do love Double Wear but for some reason the shade I own 'Fresco' has started to look quite pink on me but the colder weather makes any redness in my skin more noticeable so I'm now reaching the most hardcore base I own. I'll just bash the bronzer to warm my ghost face up a bit.

Dainty Doll Cream Blush '002 Orange County Girl': This blush is gorgeous, you can see my swatches here. It adds colour, acts as a highlighter and just makes my face look alive and healthy. I don't own NARS Orgasm but a lot of people who do claim this is the cream equivalent.

Balance Me Radiance Face Oil: I'm stepping up my night time skincare game and introducing an oil back in. I've heard so many great things about Radiance Face Oil, apparently it even keeps spots at bay as well as keeping the skin hydrated and all that other magical stuff.

Have you tried any of these products?

8 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of these products, but I did go to the review post for that blush and it is STUNNING!
    I didn't know The Body Shop used to allow you to mix up your own perfume oil, but it would have been amazing if they still kept that feature!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost sure they did but I was really young at the time.

      The blush is gorgeous isn't it.
      xo

      Delete
  2. I've been loving the Balance Me hair mask, it's leaves my hair so soft and shiny :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, so handy that you only need to leave it on for 2 mins.
      xo

      Delete
  3. I have been wanting to try Estee Lauder double wear for ages!! Will bump it up to the top of my wishlist haha ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Organic Surge hair mask, makes my hair so lovely and soft! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's far better than I was expecting, smells good too. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete