Monday 18 March 2013

Dainty Doll Cream Blush '002 Orange County Girl'

Dainty Doll Cream Blush '002 Orange County Girl'

After my not so great post on the concealer pen from Dainty Doll I'm happy to say I love this product! It was complete bargain when you compare the £1.99 price tag to the RRP. The shade looks very bright in the pan but on the skin its really subtle, adds just the right amount of colour along with a gorgeous golden sheen but you can build the colour up (swatch photo). I find the best way to apply Dainty Doll Cream Blushers is with my fingers. Brushes don't pick up much product and unlike alot of cream blushers, it isn't cream to powder but if you leave it to set for a few minutes any tacky feeling you might be left with disappears.

Dainty Doll is for us girls with fair skin but darker skintones would be able to use it as highlighter. If you've been thinking about placing an order for this blush, do iiiit!

Have you tried this blusher or anything else from Dainty Doll?


Follow me: Twitter | Bloglovin' | Hellocotton

18 comments:

  1. i havent tried any dainty doll products and seen as you loved this so much i may have to give it a go, its such a lovely colour!xx

    vintage teapot//fashion beauty & life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The products seem pretty hit & miss from what I've read but the blushers are fine. :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. i swatched this in boots and have regretted not getting it ever since! so need to get it dont i?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the whole range from Fragrance Direct.. as they were soooo cheap! I really think this is like the NARS Orgasm equivalent of a cream blusher. I love this one xx
    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't own Orgasm but was thinking the same. :) What do you think of the foundation?
      xo

      Delete
  4. I really need to try some of Dainty Doll products! They really appeal to me because Nicola is so pale herself! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skip the pen concealer, it's terrible. The only other things I've tried are the blushers but the lippy seems to be good too.
      xo

      Delete
  5. That is the most gorgeous cream blush I've ever seen! Looks perfect for spring and summer. Now I'm tempted to get it :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This colour looks beautiful! I tried to order some bits and it never went into the basket, I think they might have all sold out? I'm not sure, good for me and my ban though haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That didn't take long. Yeah your bank account will be happy atleast! haha
      xo

      Delete
  7. So pleased you like this blush and £1.99 was a crazy bargin!
    I couldn't get on with Dainty Doll at all which is a shame this blush does look nice on your hand though ! xxxx
    Jen @redheadbeautydiaries.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it but the other cream blush barely shows up on my skin even though I'm pale. I know, even Rimmel blushers cost more than £1.99 (I think)
      xo

      Delete
  8. This looks so much like Orgasm! Seems like a very nice product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've ordered another blush from the same brand that looks the exact same but in powder form. Think they'll work well layered :)
      xo

      Delete
  9. Hmm never been a fan of 'real' cream blushes (not the cream to powder kind) since they always lide off my face within minutes. This looks super gorgeous though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very thin cream if that makes sense. After a few minutes it sets but still looks dewy.
      xo

      Delete