Monday 9 June 2014

I'm In This Month's Pure Beauty Magazine!

I'm so excited to be in the June 2014 issue of Pure Beauty Magazine. I'm on the blogger panel with Evelyn from We Were Raised By Wolves & Kate from Sugar Fixx Beauty who is sadly cut out of the photo above as a screen shot pro I am not, sorry.

If you aren't familiar with Pure Beauty magazine you can find out more about it here but in short it's the UK's leading magazine for high street and fragrance retailers. The magazine is read by management, beauty buyers and sales consultants every month and keeps them up to date with all the latest market trends. It also enables sales staff to confidently recommend products to customers.

I shared my product of the month which is of course a tanning product, surprise surprise eh. :) Lauren's Way Solution 60 Self-Tan Bronzing Mousse, it's a keeper! 

Are you subscribed to Pure Beauty Magazine?

Follow me: Twitter | Bloglovin' | SheSaidBeauty | Instagram

6 comments:

  1. I used to get this magazine at my chemist, they used to send it to my manager and I stole it every month haha! Well done all of you, amazing job!!


    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing achievement!

    Over on my little blog I am having a Real Techniques, YSL and Barry M giveaway:

    http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete