Friday 29 March 2013

Priti NYC: Red, White & Beautiful

Priti NYC Red, White & Beautiful

Just a quick post to let any nail polish obsessives know about a brilliant bargain to be had on Cult Beauty! Priti NYC has been on my radar for well over a year now so when I saw this set in the sale section reduced from £29 to £8.95 for 4 full size bottles of polish I knew it had to be mine! I placed my order last week and there was free delivery at the time 'SPRINGSHIP' I'm not sure if the code is still valid but it's worth a try.

Priti launched in 2005 is known as the pioneering leader in eco-friendly nail polish. The polishes are 5 free, vegan, non toxic, and free from all known carcinogenic ingredients. I've had a quick play around with the colours and am really impressed! I'll get a few NOTD posts up over the next week or so.

Have you tried Priti NYC Polishes before?

Priti NYC Red, White & Beautiful can be found here.


Follow me: Twitter | Bloglovin' | Hellocotton

2 comments:

  1. My sister is obsessed with nail polishes, she has a whole box and I swear there is probably 100+ nail products in there.

    I don't think she has any Priti NYC products though, I'm going to send her the link to this post so she can have a look! :)

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we're all guilty of the overflowing nail box. haha Mine will be needing an extension soon.

      She should grab them quick while they're still at that price, I think they're usually around the 10 quid mark each.
      xo

      Delete