Tuesday 19 March 2013

Clarins Joli Rouge Long Wearing Lipstick '706 Hawaiian Coral'

Clarins Joli Rouge '706 Hawaiian Coral'

With the warmer months getting closer (no I haven't saw any sun either) I've been gravitating towards all things bright and coral. I'm not brave enough to put bright colours anywhere near my eyes which means I always rely on lipstick to brighten my face and make me look a bit more spring like. 706 Hawaiian Coral isn't too pink and isn't too orange, it has just the right amount of each along with a lovely formula that doesn't leave my lips feeling dehydrated and reaching for balm throughout the day. The thing I love (which I know alot of people hate) is once the shine has worn off it leaves a stain on the lips meaning you don't really need to top up too often.

The packaging is lovely too, shiny silver casing, really sturdy, the lid clicks on securely with no chance of it coming loose in your bag. The best thing about this lippy though has got to be the price - £3.99! My blog seems to be all about bargains this week and luckily I've had more hits than misses.

Have you got your hands on any bargains lately?

Clarins Joli Rouge Long Wearing Lipstick £3.99 from www.xtras-online.co.uk


Follow me: Twitter | Bloglovin' | Hellocotton

11 comments:

  1. This shade is stunning!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! What a bargain for Clarins!
    xxx

    The Beauty Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this! Looks very wearable for a bright lippie :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I've never tried a clarins lip product before but this looks lovely :) I like how it's not too bright either if that makes sense ahaha. And the packaging is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know what you mean :) it's easier to wear than.most bright shades.
      xo

      Delete
  5. This looks lovely! Love that colour, perfect for summer and spring :)
    The packaging is cute too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the packaging! :) I probably own something similar but couldn't miss out when it was that cheap. lol
      xo

      Delete