Saturday 8 September 2012

Revisited: Milani 3D Holographic

Milani 3D Holographic

A good few months back I done a post on the Milani polishes I'd ordered from CherryCulture but the photos werent great, I hadnt used top coat etc so thought it was about time I tried them out again. Milani polishes are brillaint - the forumla, brush, coverage. I love everything about them and wish they were easier to get hold of in the UK!

If you ever come across nail polish from Milani snap them up! I promise you wont be disappointed.

9 comments:

  1. This polish looks so much better on your nails than in the bottle! Definitely wouldn't have known how gorgeous this shade is. Thanks for sharing :)

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The formula is perfect, they go on the nail so easily :) I agree, it looks nicer on than in the bottle.
      xo

      Delete
  2. Soo pretty, I've never heard of Milani nail polishes before, I must be very behind the times...again.

    nicoohlala73.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Milani isnt really available in the UK but some online sites like CherryCulture ship worldwide and always have sales on. Its quite a cheap brand but the products are always great quality.
      xo

      Delete
  3. wow this color is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh this looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete