Thursday 10 May 2012

May Amarya Beauty Box.

Amarya Beauty Box - £10 plus p&p

This is my first ever box from Amarya and I'm pleased to say I'll use everything! :) As I'm sure you all know by now, all products included in the Armarya box are natural and organic.

Full Sized Lavera All Round Cream - £6.95

Full Sized Terre d'Oc Sublime Shine Gloss - £14.95

5ml sample of AD Skin Synergy Nourish Night Treatment Face Oil. Full Size costs £38

Tous H2O Sample

I'm not into lipgloss at all and the shade I received looks way too dark but its actually not far off my natural lip colour, I really like it. I've wanted to try the AD Skin Synergy Oil for a while now so I'm pleased with the 5ml sample and everything else I received will get used up too. :)

Are you subscribed to the Amarya Beauty Box?



6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this box before but it sounds really good. may sign up for it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i love the look of that lipgloss, and i have a tiny sample of tous h2o and i think it smells lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lipgloss is really lovely, I might order a few more from the range. Me too, I got a mini of tous h2o at Christmas in a wee mini perfume set from Boots. Its not bad and the staying power is good :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. I am never disappointed with this box x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think theres been one box I havent liked the look of, they've all been brilliant.
      xo

      Delete