Thursday 26 April 2012

Andrea Garland New Summer Beauty Essentials.

Just received an email about a brand I've never heard/read about before so thought I would post some info for anyone interested. Andreas products are natural, handmade in Hackney, London and available to buy at http://www.andreagarlandshop.co.uk/

The new summer beauty essentials include..

Lemon Balm Body Gloss £24

Chamomile & Oak Sleeping Beauty Cream £28 (out late next month)

Molly Necklace £28

The mention of natural products made me go check out the website and straight away I fell in love with the vintage compacts, tins and pill boxes. Each contains handmade, natural lipbalm. What a brilliant idea! I've got my eye on the vintage Estee Lauder heart shaped perfume pot, might have to place an order.

If you're into compacts, vintage or lipbalm then I'm sure you'll fall in love just as much as me.

Have any of you heard tried anything from Andrea Garland before?


1 comment: