Friday 30 March 2012

NOTD | L'Oreal Color Riche Nail In Opera Ballerina.

L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Opera Ballerina

As I said yesterday, the only reason I bought this polish is because there was a 3 for 2 offer on in Superdrug and nothing else caught my eye. There was a lot of shades similar to Opera Ballerina and I really wish I'd grabbed them all now.

Each bottle is what most nail polish brands would class as mini. The brush is paddle shaped, and apparently the polish has a built-in top coat. I never believe the built-in top coat claim so applied my own. Application was so simple because of the brush, I cant fault it. I usually hate sheer colours and do as many coats as it takes to make the colour opaque but Opera Ballerina was gorgeous even with one coat.

VNL is usually the enemy but I really like how this looks. I done 3 coats and didnt experience any streaks at all. The polish dried fast even before I used a quick dry top coat but it didnt fully harden, I woke up with sheet marks even though I'd painted my nails hours before bed.

Opera Ballerina is really similar to O.P.I Bubble Bath, minus the streaks and from swatches I've saw online it seems quite close to Essie Ballet Slippers.

Products Used:
Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Base Coat
Opera Ballerina (3 coats)
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

Have you tried any L'Oreal Color Riche Nail polishes yet?

16 comments:

  1. such a pretty colour!!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the name of all these nudey/pinky colours, they are so cute! This product looks really good too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, its usually the names that make me cave and buy. lol
      xo

      Delete
  3. How gorgeous are your nails!? And love this colour! sometimes it's so hard to pick your free item and you end up with something you wernt quite sure about but when you get it home it surprises you. Lovely post as ever my dear! :D

    www.es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com for beauty reviews, hauls and health posts

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :] I usually hate the free product so this was a nice change.
      xo

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous, as much as I love bolds, you just can't go wrong with such soft pinks.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shade on you! I have French riveria, mauve rendevous and macaron noisette which is my favourite one- it's the perfect neutral. I haven't tried any of the pinks yet but I may do now! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've made a note of those, will have a wee look when I'm next in town.
      xo

      Delete
  6. This looks absolutely amazing! So polished and sophisticated x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You own Ballet Slippers dont you? Does it look similar? If so I can strike it off my ever growing NEED list.
      xo

      Delete
  7. Lovely color and nails!

    http://kty428.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This colour looks gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with it. I've lost count of how many bottles I've gone through now! haha
      xo

      Delete