Saturday 28 January 2012

Mini MAC Haul.

After convincing myself that I didnt need anything from MAC, and how its not worth all the hype that surrounds it etc, I caved and ordered an MSF in Soft & Gentle and another lippy just happened to accidentally on purpose fall into my basket. I placed my order through Debenhams last week as I had a discount code and these babies arrived this morning just as I was getting Ready to go out.


Swatched

Swatched

Did I need it? No! Did I want it? No, atleast not untill I saw Boscy The Bad Influence mention it but I love it, so glad I caved. The lippy I went for is Speak Louder

Swatched
It's alot more pink in real life than its coming across in the pics and its even pink-er once on the lips but I really like it. If you're not into bright lips then stay well away from this shade.

Went into Boots earlier and picked up Sally Hansen Insta-Dry so I'll be testing it out over the next week or so and I'll let you all know how it compares to my beloved Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top-Coat.

13 comments:

  1. I love the colour of the lipstick, i wish i suited these these colours!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to stay away from brights but now I just wear them, wether I suit them or not. haha
      xo

      Delete
  2. Love the shade of the lipstick, not sure if ive seen that one before!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadnt seen it before, its far nicer than it looks in the swatch.
      xo

      Delete
  3. Great buys dear,love e lipstick xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried MAC products before as they look very expensive for what they are but maybe I'll have to try them just once... hehe x

    www.lottys-luxuries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Foundation was the first thing I ever tried from MAC, it was that bad it put me off the brand for years. If you do try anything, avoid foundation.
      xo

      Delete
  5. I have seen losds of people talk about soft and gentle recently and I am starting to think I want it. haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. both great choices. im a MAC virgin but really want to try a lipstick and MSF x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lippy looks gorgeous - I love a bright lip for Spring!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep telling myself I want to try my first msf but I'm not sure, I reckon if I did take the plunge I'd go for a bronzey coloured one.

    Love the lipstick shade too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You won't be sorry! I think S&G is probably my favourite and most used makeup purchase ever! Yours looks so lovely and neat in it's new packaging, my four year old skanky one looks rubbish in comparison. Speak Louder looks lovely too, I've never noticed it before but definitely going to look out for it next time I'm in MAC (next week) - hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg i love that lipstick! how have i never seen it?
    amourette

    ReplyDelete