Tuesday 17 January 2012

Addicted To Bargains : Christmas Sales.


Am I the only one who didnt get anything they REALLY wanted in the sales this year? There was loads of bargains but not much that really caught my eye, apart from one cardigan in River Island, I spotted it out of the corner of my eye and ran towards it like some kind of deranged freak, I wasnt chancing anyone getting to it before me! Didnt bother trying it on, the place was packed so instead just waited untill I got home. On the hanger - nice. On me - sack of spuds, awful!

I did manage to pick up a few things though so thought I'd take a few snaps and show you all. Theres nothing even slightly exciting but sure. The first 2 sets are things I wont even use but thought they'd come in good for birthday prezzies...

Both sets are from Boots, they were originally £10 and obviously £5 in the sale.

Umberto Giannini Hair Beautifying Essentials: 75ml shampoo, 75ml conditioner, 30ml hairspray and 50ml overnight moisture balm.
FCUK The Woman Pampers: 75ml body wash, 50ml body polish, 50ml body butter and a shower scrunchie.

I'd saw this next set before xmas and wanted it but wouldnt have paid full price, I didnt want it that badly.

Hello Kitty & Liberty London Brush Roll.

I cant remember the original price or sale price for this but I just thought it was cute, I like Hello Kitty, I like Liberty and I needed some brushes.

All the brushes seem decent enough, I'm not a pro so dont need top of the range stuff. I just thought the wee set was cute and the brushes will come in handy when the ones I usually use need washed.


I seriously cant stand celeb perfumes but I really love Beyonce - Pulse, I already have a bottle but this was in the Boots sale (again, I cant remember the price) I wont use the body lotion or shower gel though, I'll stick them in my blog sale.
The Naked shower gel trio is from Tescos, I'm not sure if it was in the sale but it was £8.

So, thats all I got in the sales this year, got a few other bits and bobs but they're boring necessities/things that werent in the sales and I wont bore you with them. Did anyone get anything they really, really wanted?


12 comments:

  1. I love the naked range didnt realise it was in tesco I usually just pick it up in boots or superdrug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the Naked range before but another blogger recommended it. Hope I like it as much as everyone else does.
      xo

      Delete
  2. Not much in the sales for me either :( In fact all I bought was the Bright and Beautiful Bare Minerals set from Debenhams - fantastic value at £32! Will be reviewing it shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. £48!!! I've bought it previously in the 'Peaches and Green' colour scheme and I use every product in the selection so it was definitley a good buy for me! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually got loads of good stuff on sale this year (mostly from Jack Wills and Lush.. ahhh..) but necessities are also good to stock up on this time of year. I loved the Liberty and Hello Kitty things: possibly the two greatest things to have collaborated x

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute make up brushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh super cute! Love the perfume sets you can get in Boots after Christmas! I love Beyonce Heat! The body lotions are really good for laying up fragrances, makes them last all day :)
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a couple of things from the sales that I thought I reeeeaally wanted and they were a disappointment so I feel the same as you!! There's always next year ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Hello Kitty set is cute! I didn’t pick up much in the sales either apart from a Laura Mercier set in space NK reduced from £70 to £35. Its my first real foray into Laura Mercier and so far I am rather impressed!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't get much in the sales either :( Oh and I must have a problem because when i saw the FCUK, I read it.... wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The brushes come in such an adorable case!

    ReplyDelete