Tuesday 25 October 2011

Swatch It Baby.

Aloha!
Most of my posts have been nail related lately... and heres another one.



Leighton Denny - Passion

'The classic sophisticated red. Epitomises style and glamour.'
This has to be my fav red ever! The above photo is from http://www.leightondenny.com/ but the swatch photos are my own. Passion needs to be seen in person, it's a gorgeous jelly raspberry, blood, red colour. Super glossy and perfect in 2 coats.


With Flash

Ignore my bleached out fingers from the flash, and the blue at the side of my baby finger is the remains from my cack handed attempt at nail art.

The shade is darker in real life and would suit any skin-tone. It annoys me when colours dont come across true in photos.



Without Flash

If you're looking for a really glossy, in your face red polish for winter, you cant go wrong with this one.

I used:
 O.P.I Ridge Filler as a base
2 coats of Leighton Denny - Passion
Nails Inc Caviar Topcoat

Leighton Denny polishes are £11 each. If you can, get them in a set, it works out so much cheaper and you get the chance to try colours you maybe wouldnt have picked normally.


4 comments:

  1. I have so so many red polishes, but this one just beats them all. It is gorgeous.

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a gorgeous colour. I do love a vibrant red nail :)

    xxx

    www.sunshine-rainbows-and-ribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this! Such a gorgeous colour, would love perfect with a LBD and matching red lips!

    Katrina xxx

    vivakatrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful shade of red!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete