Sunday 16 October 2011

Foundation Brush Help.

Heylooooo! Last year I got sick of wearing foundation, I was fed up with it either being too heavy, patchy, dry, greasy etc so I went for tinted moisturiser instead. My skin isnt too bad so I dont have to worry too much about coverage and I much prefer the light barely there feel of a TM over cakey foundation. I just use my fingers to apply it coz I'm lazy :] but I've got the foundation Buzz again, there's a few I've got my eye on and I'm gona restart my search for the perfect foundation.

Last year I bought a new MAC foundation brush but it must have grew leg's and ran off, I cant find it anywhere! anyway... as I'm sure you all know, MAC brushes are seriously overpriced and I just cant justify spending a small fortune on another one.

I've heard good things about sigma brushes, has anyone tried them? Are they yay or nay? If theres any other good quality brushes that dont cost the earth then let me know please and also, whats your holy grail foundation?

xo

5 comments:

  1. I have a few Sigma brushes and I adore them! They really last a long time and very rarely shed but they are a little pricey



    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Chanel Prolumiere and Estee Lauder Doublewear Light are amazing, amazing foundations if you want medium coverage.

    I'm also dying to try out some Sigma brushes, thinking of placing a large order on their website.. hmmm.. So tempting.

    www.boscy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats good to know Faye, I cant stand shedding. I'll have a look on the site and check out the prices. :]
    xo

    Prolumiere is one thats on my hit list, I'll get it next time im in Debenhams. I dont know why but I've always stayed away from Estee Lauder foundation, I've never tried any yet Ive convinced myself I dont like them.. weird. It's only 1 foundation brush I need but no doubt my small order will turn into a large one aswell. lol
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing has ever lived up to the Elf powder brush, i love how it buffs the foundation into the skin. I think their's sigma brushes that look very similar that might be good too!

    my personal holy grail foundation is MAC's face and body, but i know its very hit or miss for most people.

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a sigma F80 brush and I love to use it with my chanel mat lumiere, it can cake up if you don't clean it extremely regularly. My Mac 187 works great with all foundations, my sis has the sigma version but it splays out like crazy compared to the 187. Id check out the Inglot brushes also they have a few mac dupes and are an ok price for the quality. Depending on foundation depends on the brush really and i've tried a lot. Hope that helps :) x

    ReplyDelete